Liz joined Tomlinson & Shapiro, P.C. in September 2017. She represents clients involved in various types of complex business litigation, misdemeanor criminal matters, and other legal issues.
Prior to working at Tomlinson & Shapiro, P.C., Liz worked for 12 years as a prosecutor for the DuPage County State’s Attorney’s Office, where she prosecuted a variety of cases such as traffic tickets, DUI, Statutory Summary Suspension, battery, retail theft, domestic violence and other general misdemeanor cases. As an experienced trial attorney, Liz has tried hundreds of cases and has extensive case investigation experience.
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, Chicago, Illinois
- Juris Doctor
- Honors: Certificate in Child and Family Law
- Law Journal: Loyola Children’s Legal Rights Journal, Editor, 2002 – 2003
- John Carroll University, Cleveland, Ohio
- Bachelor of Arts – 05/1999
- Major: English
- Major: Philosophy
- Chicago Bar Association, Member
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member